Lowongan Project Coordinator
The Nature Conservancy is a conservation organization working around the world to protect ecologically important lands and waters for nature and people.
Currently we are searching for a qualified candidate to fill the position of:
PROJECT COORDINATOR for BMU LESSER SUNDA
The Project Coordinator for BMU Lesser Sunda supports the Project Leader for BMU Lesser Sunda for the day-to-day operational, financial and administrative parts of the project implementation; particularly for the Kupang office. S/he will be involved in the development and implementation of BMU budgets and manages the processes for budget planning and submission of financial reports as required and monitoring of project financial progress. S/he is also responsible for the administrative aspects of Contract for Services (CFS), partner awards under BMU grant: including assistance with due diligence activities, preparation and revision of contracts, agreements, review of invoices and financial reports, and maintenance of award files. S/he works closely with the Project Leader for BMU Lesser Sunda to ensure that the terms and conditions of contracts and/or agreements are met and properly documented and ensure that award monitoring meets Conservancy standards.
The Project Coordinator for BMU Lesser Sunda will work closely with the Indonesia Marine Program Finance & Administration Manager to review government grants accounting transactions and ensure appropriate match transfers are completed. S/he will also monitor monthly BMU accounting reports and account balances, including advances to partner NGOs. S/he provides recommendations related to finances in the overall BMU project planning and implementation. S/he is responsible for coordinating the procurement of materials, supplies and services for BMU grant in a financially-sound manner. S/he researches and selects sources, approves purchase orders, controls prices and quality. S/he maintains contact with suppliers for information affecting prices, availability and delivery. S/he negotiates purchase contracts and develops schedule for delivery of products.
The Project Coordinator for BMU Lesser Sunda will work closely with The Grants Specialist on BMU award administration issues and with the Conservancy’s sub-recipient monitoring program. S/he will maintain contact/good relationship with partners and other relevant parties in support of smooth project implementation on the ground.
The Project Coordinator for BMU Lesser Sunda will be based in Kupang with very frequent travel to Bali office, and other Lesser Sunda areas, e.g. NTT and NTB provinces and Jakarta. S/he will report to the Project Leader for BMU Lesser Sunda.
- At least 3-4 years of experiences in grants administration or equivalent combination
- Non-profit accounting experience preferred
- Experience in overseeing multiple central finance and administrative processes, such as the management of central filing, general purchasing requests
- Experience in developing, reviewing and administering contracts and/or agreements
- Experience in developing and administering departmental budget
- Experience using MS Office, Word, and Excel. May require database management skills with ability to produce reports. Ability to use advanced computer functions. Ability to manipulate, analyze and interpret data
- Demonstrated experience using accounting and financial reporting systems
- May require fluency in foreign language(s) to support global operations. Specific language(s) may be preferred depending on operating unit
Please send your CV and application form to firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than February 6th, 2013. Please insert: Project Coordinator for BMU Lesser Sunda in your email subject.Posted on : January 26th, 2013