PT. Thiess Contractors Indonesia
Thiess is a multinational company with over 6000 employees in Indonesia. Our business provides integrated services in mining, civil construction, process engineering, and telecommunication throughout Indonesia. We are currently seeking :
Job No.: 873574
Work type: Permanent (Indonesia only)
- Identifying and implement practical/ engineering solution for Plant Department;
- Providing support across TCI projects for welding, fabrication and plant issues;
- Work in close association with Superintendent to develop and sustain a cost effective safe Welding Fabrication Workshop at BSF;
- Participating in projects or tasks as and when requested by Plant Managers;
- Fully understand TCI Safety and Plant Systems and procedures;
- Ensuring TCI welding fabrication design and drawings meet statutory requirement and regulations;
- Assisting BSF welding and fabrication superintendent to ensure statutory and safety records and documentation are up to date and appropriately recorded in TMS.
- Holding a Civil Engineering Degree with 7 year experiences in design and draft for structural, piping, heavy equipment let bucket, dump body, blade skin, or welding fabrication discipline;
- Advantageous have previous experience in a mine workshop environment;
- Advantageous to have experience in welding fabrication workshop design. The candidate should fluent in English both oral and written/good communication skill;
- Proficient in using computer application;
- Hard worker, active personality, team work, willing to learn, open communication, honest and diligent.
Competitive salary and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.
If you want to take your career to a new level and be involved in exciting workplace change and issues, please apply online through our website at http://careers.thiess.co.id
“Only qualified candidates who apply on-line will be proceed”
Closing date: 14th April 2012 5:00pm S.E. Asia Standard TimePosted on : March 30th, 2013